Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Knew I Shouldn't Have Done it. . . But I Did

On my bracket, I put BYU down to win their first-round matchup with Texas A&M. I knew it was the wrong choice. I even looked it up - BYU hasn't won a NCAA tournament game since 1993. They've lost in the first round in each of their last six appearances.

But I figured, hey, I went to school there, and they've got to win one of these years, right? Besides, isn't Texas A&M a football school.

Make that seven straight first-round NCAA tournament exits , after Texas A&M easily beat them 79-66 today.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I put BYU to win too... I guess I felt like a bad Mormon if I didn't put them down to win at least one game.

Juankers said...

I also picked BYU against my better judgment. I did however, pick Western Kentucky over Illinois and Dayton over West Virgina. I'm pretty impressed with that.