Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Most Boring NFL Preview

I'm not that excited for football season. I don't want to play fantasy football. Maybe it's because I can't imagine that the Broncos are going to be any good. I mean, I usually always look at the world through orange-colored glasses. But this year? It just seems like too many injuries already. I have the Broncos pegged for a 7-9 record. But what do I know? They'll probably start 7-0.

As for the NFL, I am already so sick of hearing about how awesome the following teams are going to be this year: Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, Cowboys, Packers. Plus a lot of people think the Chiefs will be good.

No one is talking about the Colts. Give me the Colts in the AFC. They'll probably go 14-2.

In the NFC, everyone was talking about how great the Vikings were going to be if only Brett Favre would come back for one more season. And then he did come back, and now everyone is all, yeah, I don't think the Vikings will be as good this year. So give me the Vikings in the NFC.

Colts win the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Juankers said...

It doesn't seem like I've heard as much about football season, but then I live in an area where the nearest teams are 8-12 hours away. How can you doubt the Broncos though? They have Tim Tebow for crying out loud.