Friday, October 15, 2010

My Top Five

I like to rank things, but I'm not very good at it. In an ideal world, I would count down things post-by-post, giving you my explanation for each ranking. It's a bit ambitious, considering that hardly anyone reads this blog. So I don't do it - as evidenced by the fact that I never finished ranking my personal top songs of the Nineties. Part of the reason was that I was having trouble coming up with the right songs for 6 thru 9, and then I realized that Nineties music wasn't half as good as Eighties music. Anyways, this is my top five of the Nineties. If I ever get 6 thru 9 figured out, I'll let you know.

5. Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory
4. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
3. Ironic - Alanis Morrisette
2. Everything I Do (I Do it For You) - Bryan Adams
1. U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

No comments: